By applying to a sales account you agree with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS bellow:
Your application is subject to approval.
After we receive your application the uWear sales team will give it all attention it deserves to ensure you are the right match for uWear. We are looking for clients that will actively promote uWear and/or Kaio-Dia with creativity without limitations, energy and understanding for the quality, design and the use and need for diabetic/medical accessories.
Sales Terms and Conditions
• Initial Order minimum € 1500
• We do provide international franchise models that allow the uWear and Kaio-Dia brand to be established overseas. In all other cases retail sales must be made under your own brand name. Franchise models in general requires an initial investment starting from € 20.000. For more details please contact us by email.
• Your business must be officially registered in order to sell our products.
• If you have multiple businesses where you will be selling uWear and/or Kaio-Dia you are obliged to provide us the addresses for all businesses where uWear and/or Kaio-Dia will be sold.
• Main Distributors are not allowed to sell uWear and/or Kaio-Dia products on websites like Amazon or EBay, Bol or any other online channel without approval. Violations may result in account termination.
• uWear produces most of its inventory entirely at its own production facilities new designs and patterns are a continuous process on a monthly basis, repeat prints are produced for a maximum of 2 years. We are always open to suggestions related to product designs, prints or colors.
• Only faulty items can be returned and exchanged. All our products are checked before sent to our clients, however sometimes may be a fault in the garment which can be overlooked, it is the wholesalers responsibility to check stock on arrival as faulty items needs to be returned within 20 days from the date order is received.
• Please note that all wholesale items being returned either faulty or unsuitable must be returned directly to the original main distributors. uWear will not exchange or refund directly to clients of main distributors.
• If you have a wholesale account please make sure you are logged in to your account before placing your order. uWear accepts no responsibility and will not provide a refund if you have an account and placed an order while not being logged in.
• uWear reserve the right to delay the delivery by 5 days, but only in the instance that we have run out of stock before packing your order and are awaiting new stock from our production.
• It is prohibited to enter uWear and/or Kaio-Dia products in a clearance sale within at least 12 weeks from the day the order is received.
Wholesale Shipping Information
• Shipping is calculated on an individual basis and added to your order, depending on order size. Orders over 1500 Euro will be shipped free of charge.
• Valid orders will be processed immediately and dispatched from our warehouse within 5 business days. Delivery times can vary: if you require a more specific estimate please contact us.
• 1st orders, placed have a standard delivery time of approx 15 business days.
• Import duties/taxes which are applied when your package arrives in your country. Your order is shipped on a (DDU) Delivery Duty Unpaid basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur, these charges are imposed by national customs. If you have no registered account with our transport partners payment may be necessary to release your order from customs. For more information please contact your local customs office.
Insurance on your shipments will be separately be invoiced agains cost.
• For any international orders uWear will declare the value on international shipment and the invoice for customs will be included if requested. Unfortunately uWear is unable to declare a lower value on the parcel.
• Orders are confirmed in 3 business days after they are received.