Terms & Conditions
Your application is subject to approval.
After we receive your application the uWear sales team will give it all attention it deserves to ensure you are the right match for uWear. We are looking for clients that will actively promote uWear and/or Kaio-Dia with creativity without limitations, energy and understanding for the quality, design and the use and need for diabetic/medical accessories.
Sales Terms and Conditions
• Initial Order minimum € 1000
• In all cases retail sales must be made under your own brand name, possible setup of Kaio-Dia websites is possible upon agreement.
• Your business must be officially registered in order to sell our products.
• uWear produces most of its inventory entirely at its own production facilities new designs and patterns are a continuous process on a monthly basis, repeat prints are produced for a maximum of 2 years. We are always open to suggestions related to product designs, prints or colors.
• Only faulty items can be returned and exchanged. All our products are checked before sent to our clients, however sometimes may be a fault in the garment which can be overlooked. Faulty products need to be exchanged Incase end users present a rightful claim, the product needs to be returned to the distributor who is responsible to make pictures of the problem and send those to firstname.lastname@example.org . uWear will replace faulty items at no cost with the next shipment to the distributor.
• If you have a wholesale account please make sure you are logged in to your account before placing your order.
• It is prohibited to enter uWear and/or Kaio-Dia products in a clearance sale within at least 12 weeks from the day the order is received.
Wholesale Shipping Information
• Shipping is calculated on an individual basis and added to your order, depending on order size. Orders over 750 Euro will be shipped free of charge. For details please check the latest Kaio-Dia Ordering, Pricing and Discounts information.
• Valid orders will be processed immediately and dispatched from our warehouse within 10 business days. Delivery times can vary slightly Incase ordered items are out of stock.
• 1st orders, placed have a standard delivery time of approx 15 business days.
• Import duties/taxes which are applied when your package arrives in your country. Your order is shipped on a (DDU) Delivery Duty Unpaid basis. We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur, these charges are imposed by national customs. If you have no registered account with our transport partners payment may be necessary to release your order from customs. For more information please contact your local customs office.
Insurance on your shipments will be separately be invoiced agains cost.
• For any international orders uWear will declare the value on international shipment and the invoice for customs will be included. Unfortunately uWear is unable to declare a lower value on the parcel.
• Orders are confirmed in 3 business days after they are received.